Sunday, October 16, 2011
Open Doors
The lectures of freshman seminar have finally come to and end. I can honestly say that I will miss them. Up to this day my favorite still remains that initial lecture by Dr.Carr because I meant it when I say that it moved me. The lectures have been informative. When I first started freshman seminar I thought that it would be a class that just told us ways to make it through freshman year or college in general, but the class went way more in depth than just that. I have learned lessons that I believe will open doors in my future. Just because lectures are over does not mean the journey is over,. The group projects are about to begin and I think the freedom to choose a topic should be fun. I look forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment