End of the Road
Wow first of all, I cant believe that I've been here 8 weeks. I reflect back to my first journal when I was still a little confused about the way things work here at Howard and hoping that I could change that very soon. Now I feel like this is were I belong and I don't plan on leaving for the next four years.
The last 7 weeks of Freshman Seminar have all been very amazing. At first I really thought that freshman seminar was going to be a drag, but i actually started liking it. I have learned and grown so much just from the hings we have discussed in this course. I hope that I got enough understanding out of this seminar to be able to go and do my research project very well.
Now i checked my grades before starting this blog so I'm a little upset because I missed a lecture because I was sick but I cant reflect that with a note which automatically gives me a U. I don't know what I can do, or what having a U will do for me but it scares me, a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment