Sunday, October 23, 2011

Homecoming Prestige 2011

Like every other freshman, I was looking forward to Homecoming this year. Growing up, before I even thought about coming to Howard University, I always heard about how great homecoming was and how everyone from all over travel to enjoy the events. This last week wasn't how I expected it to be, I thought I was going to be at every event and go to every party. I got into the R&B show for free and that was the only event I attended this week. If I could have chosen to go to only one event, the R&B show would be the event. It was my first time being at a concert and I enjoyed seeing such great musical artists. I do wish that individually the artists had more time on stage, but other than that, the concert was definitely an experience. Next year, I'm going to save up for homecoming and try to go to everything, because it's expensive. In conclusion, I still enjoyed myself. I know it doesn't take money to spend time with friends, laugh, and just have a good time, so homecoming 2011 was pretty decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment