Sunday, October 2, 2011

I don't need a passport to be a citizen....

       Sometimes I take a step out of my body to look at myself and say. Wow im at Howard University. Being at a school like this you always have to remember that everyone else is just like you. I doubt that you can go to any other University and find that the entire school is made up of go getter and acheivers. Thats one off the main reasons that I love my school. Whats going to keep me from becoming apart of the best and brightest at Howard is to not only stay focused but be involved. I plan on staying here at Howard and making a diffferent, puttig my voic out there so it can be heard.
       Being a citizen of the world means being just that. A citizen of the world is focused on what they can do to contribute too things thatnot only better us as a community but as a whole. When you are a citizen on the world you have to make sure to stay focused on what your particular goal may be and sticking to it. Making sure that youre not just claiming to being a citizen but you're also proving it.
       I would have to say that if I had to chose a representative thinker at Howard I would have to say that Dr. Thornton would be one of the top candidates. He inspires me to go out and be the best that I can be in life. His emphasis on being apart of such an elite community made me want to become apart of the elite community of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment